Monday, February 13, 2012

Heinecken Maneuver

A few interesting calls for submission crossed my desk this past weekend, from Then Now Here and Candela. Both look great and neither has an entry fee. Unfortunately I got so excited reading them that the condensation from my heavy breathing caused the emails to get stuck together, along with the 40 years of Playboy Centerfolds I was browsing at the time.

The good news is this could be a timesaver for everyone involved. I know people are busy. You don't have time to read multiple graphics. You're thinking If only someone would compress all of those invitations together, or at least get them sticky. Well, look no further.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

To much time on your hands... Get out and shoot... Although very entertaining.

Blake Andrews said...

I shot 3 rolls yesterday. Does that count?